Voyages to Antiquity - MV Aegean Odyssey - 12 nights - 21st September 2011
Voyages to antiquity are a premium cruise line that provides the best features of a mid-size ship such as passenger space, choice of restaurants and stability at sea.
With only 350 passengers the MV Aegean Odyssey is classically elegant offering personal service and an intimate, friendly atmosphere without any formalities.
She appeals to the more sophisticated traveller looking to visit the more unusual ports of call that are too small for larger vessels, navigating around the scenic islands of the Adriatic.
- 2 night hotel stay in Athens
- A full included excursion programme
- Complimentary upgrades
- Included economy class scheduled flights to and from your cruise
- All meals on the MV Aegean Odyssey
- A choice of reasturants and open seating dining
- Complimentary wine, beer or soft drinks with evening meals
- Experienced team of guest speakers giving talks on subjects outlined on each itinerary
- 10 nights on board MV Aegean Odyssey
- All gratuities
- All transfers
- 3 lounges, 3 bars, outdoor pool, jacuzzi & spa on board
The Acropolis, Athens
Standard Inside: £1945p/p
Standard Outside: £2345p/p
Deluxe Outside: £3145p/p
Deluxe Balcony: £4500 p/p
Junior Suite: £5045 p/p
Owner's Suite: £5545 p/p
(Third/Fourth person Sharing £1500 p/p)
For more information visit http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-lines...-to-antiquity/
Results 1 to 1 of 1
21st March 2011, 01:22 PM #1
Dalmatian Discoveries Venice to Athens
Last edited by Liz, Cruise.co.uk; 21st March 2011 at 01:29 PM.Liz Kelly
I've recently joined Cruise.co.uk having gained a wealth of experience working on Cruise ships for 2 years.
Please contact me on:
Freephone - 0800 408 6114 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
visit my blog : www.landahoyliz.blogspot.com